Friday, May 15, 2015

A Clear Vision

Every man has his doubts on what he does for a living. The lucky ones understand it early and just does what he really loves. A man with no clue learns to love what he does and finally the man who hates his work but still ends up doing it. Just because we love what we do, doesn't mean that we don't  doubt ourselves in the path we choose. To be honest I've had my doubts ever since I jumped into writing. Is my writing good enough for people? Will they understand it like I do? Maybe this isn't what I must be doing? Well, these are just few of the many dovts I had past few months.

But there is that special someone who makes us realize that everything we do is actually worthy. Now all I want is to write for the rest of my life and never stop at anything. If not for me, I would definitely write for you. After all, nothing much matters when you are the only person I care about. Loving every second of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment