Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Brotherly apology to a Sister

It's the 20th anniversary of f.r.i.e.n.d.s and I'd rather apologize to my sister. To people who know the value I have for that sitcom would understand the sacrifice I'm currently performing. Well, sacrificing a post for f.r.i.e.n.d.s is rather too small when compared to the mistake I've done.

With deepest regret I post here today,
Forgetting my dear sister's birthday.
Embarrassment is all that I feel,
And It may take months to heal.

Never did I think that this day would come,
There is nothing in my head, just an empty drum.
My dear sis, forgive me this time,
Though I know this is a merciless crime.

Eyes are moist with tears at bay,
And now I wish you a happy birthday.

With regret and sorrow,
Your brother,
Asif Dash

No comments:

Post a Comment